Comments Policy for Anne’s Blog and Articles
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site and Anne’s Blog, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- Comments that contain concepts or factual incidents that refer to an ongoing case will be deleted on the basis that they breach the in-camera rule.
The owner of this blog and website reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog or website articles without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime